Sunday, September 7, 2008

Family Pictures

We recently got together with Ryan's sister Amy (lovingly referred to as "Aunt Maymay" by the nieces and nephews) to take some family pictures, in connection with Nolan's 3rd birthday. As you can see, she is very talented. She is starting a photography business...if you're interested in looking at more of her work, check it out at

http://amytwittyphotography.blogspot.com/

Thanks Maymay...You're the Best!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

The pictures are so cute! Nolan looks so big in those pictures I can't believe it!!

Amanda said...

Cute pictures! Love Drew's smile!

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

I love the picture's of my Grandchildren they are both so good looking!! Tell Nolan I posted a new Train on my blog just for him.I missed seeing him at church we had a great granddaughter blessed. See you soon. Ryan how about that game? All I can say is fasten your seat belt what a year.

The Incredible Bulks said...

Drew is looking more and more like Nolan, it's crazy! Your kids are adorable!!

Rebecca said...

Your pictures are darling!! What cute kids! Boys are the best!