Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Rise and Shout!


Many of you know that Nolan is a big BYU fan. We bought him a season ticket of his own this year, and he loves to go and watch the "Cougar players", the band, the cheerleaders, and sing along with the "Cougar song". When he gets into one of his crazy moods he will sing "Rise and Shout" loud and nonstop. In honor of the big victory this past weekend, we thought we would share a recent rendition of the fight song by Nolan.

5 comments:

Jill said...

Very, very cute! I apologize that my child had to ruin it. (Nice, Kate, nice) Great job singing Nolan! We love you!

The Incredible Bulks said...

I didn't think he was going to have enough breath for the whole thing!

Kimmy said...

now that is a true blue fan! You should send that in to the cougar club somehow!!

Mari said...

Hi Debbie- just wanted to say hello! I saw your name on Mindy's blog and was excited to see you and your cute family!! How are you??
Hope all is well w/you guys!
Mari Topham(west)

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

WOW!! I know Nolan has been a cougar fan for a long time it is fun to see him so happy about the BYU team.