I've been tagged! For the first time, this is Debbie...Ryan is the blogger in the family (he's fabulous at it, so I'm going to make sure he continues). Thanks Sarah for tagging me, so here it goes...
3 Joys: My family/friends; the mountains (although we haven't even made it up there this summer!); The Gospel
3 Fears: Losing a loved one (I definitely agree w/ Sarah on this one!)- I'll elaborate: Lose to death and/or lose...as in lost... Nolan is a runner and I have a fear that one of these days he's going to take off and I won't be able to find him!; Having someone break in/be in our house; a huge earthquake and Ryan will be at work (near Big Cottonwood) and we won't be able to get to each other or even communicate. (I'm a worrier, I have SO many fears!)
3 Obsessions: Ice cream (It's 11:30, and we just finished 2 delicious bowls of ice cream...and I wonder why I still don't fit in my pre-Drew clothes!?!?) \"/ ; worrying about everything...(not a good obsession); Keeping my kids clean (I'll let them be kids and get dirty...but when it's done, we shower up, change clothes, etc...Nolan could go through several outfits a day).
3 Surprising Facts: I was a competition ballroom dancer starting at age 9...LOVED IT - (My brother Wade and I competed in Salsa after High School - I know, Debbie, a salsa dancer...sounds funny huh!?!?); I was a cheerleader in high school and at SLCC; I'm a dare devil (I'm the one that likes to hang off the roof to put up Christmas lights, climb into crazy spaces in Moab, was the crazy flier in Cheer that would try anything.)
I'm new to the blogging world...so I don't know who has and hasn't been tagged...but I tag: Ry, Mindy and anyone who hasn't been tagged.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Debbie,
It is your cousin Wendi... How fun to see your cute family! Your boys have the prettiest eyes I have ever seen. We haven't seen you in ages... I am expecting my baby boy anyday. Heidi my sis is staying with me this week. She is up from AZ. She just had a baby girl... We love and miss you. >This will be fun to keep in touch!
Post a Comment