So, I came across this quiz on another blog today and I decided to put myself to the test. How many Countries can you name in 5 minutes? Being a Geography major, you would think I could name more than I did. The trick is...type fast. Just for the record though, there is much more to Geography than naming State Capitals and Countries. So...I challenge all you bloggers. Don't be intimidated...after all, the Olympics just got over so you should at least be able to name China, Jamaica, and Michael Phelps.
My first try, I scored a 71. Second try, 81. Third try 97...and finally scored 101
Good Luck.
HINT: You don't have to press < enter > after typing in the country.
(By the way...before the rumors begin...don't be alarmed by the "Online Dating" website link. It's only the website where the game comes from.
I Promise. THE THURSTON MARRIAGE IS DOING JUST FINE.)
101
3 comments:
Wow that sounds like fun!! NOT why torture myself and make it obvious of my stupidity!! I wish I could be as smart as you.
What a wondeful family you have.we really enjoy you so much.The boys are so sweet and fun to watch as they grow up.Ryan we are so proud of you and know you will do a great job!!
That just gave me a panic attack and raised my blood pressure. All that and I only named 47 countries.
Post a Comment