Saturday, August 2, 2008

High School Reunion


We went to Deb's 10 year High School Reunion (Go Beetdiggers!) at Wheeler Farm. Although it was blasted hot, it was fun to see and catch up with old friends! There were prizes for random things (like who traveled the furthest to get there, etc...) and Deb won the "Brush with greatness" award...from when Ry, Deb and Jon met Bono in Vegas. We took a few pics at the end of the night!

5 comments:

The Tucketts said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Congrats on your 10 year reunion.:)

Unknown said...

YEA!!! Welcome to the world of nerdherds!!! Everyone's doing it!!! I'm couldn't be prouder of you guys! Kidding enough with the sarcasm. Love you guys and thanks for hanging out with us yesterday you're the greatest!

Jill said...

Hey guys!

I am SO excited that you've joined the world of blogging nerds! It's addicting, I promise.

Love you all and can't wait to see you next week!

Sara said...

Yay! I'm so glad you've started a blog. It will be so fun to keep up with what you guys are doing.

Miranda said...

Debbie... It is so good to see you... even if it is through a blog. You have created a beautiful family. I hope all is well !!!