I could not be more proud to be Nolan's father, we are best friends, and I look forward to many more games with him. Some pictures of our great night together...
Friday, December 5, 2008
Milestones of a Father
There are certain milestones in a childs life that should be recorded...the first smile, the first steps, the first word, etc. As a father, there are also milestones in life...the first time they say "dada", the first time you play catch, and the first Jazz game you go together. Such an event took place for me the other night, as Nolan and I went to his first Jazz game together. I'm not sure which one of us had more fun. The Jazz lost the game, but neither one of us cared one bit. As competetive as I am...this is a milestone by itself. We had a great time yelling, cheering, and watching the "Jazz players" or "Basketballers" as Nolan calls them. We also love watching "Jazz Bear". One highlight of the night was when he did this...
I could not be more proud to be Nolan's father, we are best friends, and I look forward to many more games with him. Some pictures of our great night together...




I could not be more proud to be Nolan's father, we are best friends, and I look forward to many more games with him. Some pictures of our great night together...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Nolan is just too cute! You are a great dad, Ryan!
All I can say is Nolan is one lucky boy to have a Dad that will always be there for him and his brother.
What a fun night. Ryan you are such a great dad!
Post a Comment