For the first time, we didn't mail out Christmas cards this year... but wanted to make sure to wish everyone a VERY Merry Christmas! We love you all - thank you for being a part of our lives!
On Monday night we decorated our "Gingerman Santa House". We had such a good time... our house may not be the most structurally sound - but it is quite a sight!
My family's Christmas party was this last Saturday. Just imagine 9 little boys running around with excitement - we even had to eat in shifts there's so many of us now! We did finally add a girl to the mix in October... She is definitely going to grow up with a lot of protection! The kids had such a good time, and as always the food was delcious! Thanks Nana Prince!
We went to "Breakfast with Santa" a few weeks ago. Although "Santa" was clearly only one of the real Santa's helpers...we had a great time! Thanks Nana Thurston!
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!






6 comments:
What cute boys! Love the gingerbread house! Drew and CJ are definitely related... they are making the exact same face in the picture with Nana. Too funny. Merry Christmas - see you real soon!
such fun stuff, love you guys, Merry Christmas.... see ya soon :)
It looks like Christmas was a lot of fun at your house.The boys are so cute. I need some help in making the ginger bread house's. Yours looks great. Have a Happy New Year.
Great pictures! Your boys are so cute!
It looks like you guys had a great time this holiday season, I love the gingerbread house It definatelly looks yummy :) I just realized that I hardly leave comments so as a new years resolution I should leave a message everytime "i spy"on someones blog :)...oh before I forget send me your email if you'd like to follow our blog yvonnie2001@hotmail.com
halloe aLL...
my name is elvi...
i'm from indonesia..
do you know where is indonesia ???
Post a Comment