We were able to go to the Coldplay concert the other night and it was awesome! They played some of our favorite songs, and put on a great show. Along with Weezer and Angels and Airwaves and now Coldplay, we've seen some or our favorite bands in concert this year. The only concert that would make our year complete, would be if U2 were touring. We're holding out hope (and saving our pennies) for next year...
Here's a sampling of the show...
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
unbearable jealousy is running through me! I loved the video, thanks for sharing!
That looked and sounded so cool!!!! I'm definitely jealous too!
i am SO SO SO jealous--we wanted to go to that so maybe next time! i bet they were awesome!!!
uuuh JEalouS... we have the same taste in music we love Coldplay... looks like fun, hope your doen good :)
... I never read other peoples comments till after I post mine, I should have come up with something more origianl... ha ha ha
Everyone has already said it, and it's true for me too.
J E A L O U S
I tried oh so hard to win tickets, but to no avail....maybe next time.
Hey Deb, I am going private in 4 days! Leave me your email so I can add you to my list of readers. Thanks, -Jewel
Post a Comment