Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Back Blogging

We have slacked off (been lazy) lately on our posts, so we have some catching up to do. On the last truly perfect weather day we took the boys to the zoo and we had lots of fun!


The next day was Halloween - Ryan was a conehead, Nolan was a fireman, Drew was a bear and Kaeson was a dragon. We had orange halloween pancakes, went to daddy's work and then off to Nana's work to trick-or-treat...along with C.J. and Olivia. Nolan has "issues" being in a costume and would take it off after 5 minutes wherever we were. Kaeson on the other hand, wanted to be a fireman. So you'll see the dragon turn into a fireman. We then partied at both Nana's house and had lots of yummy food to eat. Nolan got loads of candy and we (mom and dad) have been enjoying it immensely!


And finally a sampling of photos from the BYU football games this year...Go Cougars!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute pics! I love that Nolan is Trick or Treating with a boot! How creative!

Jen Wade said...

fun stuff!! Do you guys have season tickets to the games...we do to it looks like you sit in the North endzone is that right? Thats where we sit... we should tailgate next year... Goooooo Cougars!!

Jill said...

Fun pics you guys! We miss you lots and lots and can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!

Love you Nolan and Drew!

Hugs ... Aunt Jill

Anna said...

I have to say Ryan, Shawn would be so proud to see you are raising such avid BYU fans! I love the pic of Nolan cheering (the one from behind)...that is priceless!

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

It has been a fun year for BYU football and we hate to see it end.I think I will get my flag out for the big game this Sat.