It's game time. We were looking at some old pictures of Nolan as a baby the other day and, not to our surprise, he looked remarkably like Drew. If it weren't for the dates on the pictures we may not have known. So, we figured we would put you all to the test. This may be easier for some than for others, but post a comment with your answers and see if you know if the pictures below are either Nolan or Drew. Good Luck. There will be a prize for the winner.
1
Drew
2
Nolan
3
Drew
4
Drew
5
Nolan
6
"Google Baby"...Not Nolan...Not Drew
7
Nolan
8
Drew
9
Nolan
10
Drew
11
Nolan
12
Jackie Chan
Disclaimer: there's not really a prize.
9 comments:
Well I guess I will give it a try. Don't hate me. 1-D 2-N 3-D 4-N 5-N
6-D 7-D 8-N 9-D (that one was really hard) 10-N 11-N 12-M (for Michelin Baby) I know I failed miserably, but I think I might have gotten 1 right.
Ok here is my guess 1-D 2-N 3-d 4-N 5-N 6-D 7-N 8-D 9-N 10-D 11-N 12-I hate to say it, but I don't think that's your baby...I think you took a picture of the wrong baby ;-)
I'm laughing at myself that I actually got a pen and paper out to figure this out. Please forgive me if I got one wrong, very challenging. I'm nervous to submit my answers but here it goes.....
1-D 2-N 3-D 4-D 5-N 6-D 7-N 8-D 9-N 10-D 11-N and 12......You with a lot of photoshop work!!
I'm with Amy, I had to get out a pen and paper (does that mean we're getting old and can't remember?!?)
Wow- this was a hard test! Here are my best guesses...
1-D, 2-N, 3-D,4-D, 5-N, 6-D, 7-N, 8-D, 9-N, 10-D, 11-N, 12-Grant :) JK! I can't wait to see who wins the prize! Those are two VERY similar looking boys!!!
Okay, I'm gonna WIN! And I'm hoping the prize is something REALLY good! Here goes - 1-D, 2-N, 3-D, 4-D, 5-N, 6-N, 7-D, 8-D, 9-N, 10-D, 11-N and 12 - Ryan! Just kidding dude!
I'm not even going to try, i'm real bad at these kind of things! I know some of them, but i'm not sure. All i know is that they are all super cute boys!
Of course I can tell them apart what Grandma wouldn't know.WHAT no prise well never mind just take my word I know the boys. Grandma Kemple
I've got this in the bag.... and funny i got a crayon out too, so funny, this post is awesome ok here I go... 1. D 2.N 3.D 4.D 5.N 6. N 7.Ryan 8.D 9. N 10. D 11. N and 12.Won Lee oooh ya!! I do want to know if any one actually got any right.
Wow you could have just said you had twins and no one would have questioned you. They are so dang cute.
Post a Comment