Angels and Airwaves
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Angels and Airwaves & Weezer Concert
Deb, her sister Leanne, and I were able to go to the Angels and Airwaves and Weezer concert this week at the E Center. I am a fan of both bands and was really looking forward to it. Debbie and Leanne were more excited for AVA, but agreed to have an open mind with Weezer. I think they both walked away as Weezer fans. I was a little concerned about AVA because the reviews I had read were less than positive. We were pleasantly surprised that they put on a good show. Weezer, on the other hand, was awesome! They put on a very entertaining and fun show. The sign of a good band, in my opinion, is if they sound as good or better live, than they do on their album. Good music...good times.
Angels and Airwaves
Weezer
Here is a little video clip of the concert...not the best quality, but you get the idea...
Angels and Airwaves
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun. I'll have to agree, they are both great bands!
Awesome!
Post a Comment