...The Results are in: the answers are listed next to the photos below. Apparently nobody was fooled by picture #12, you were all correct in noticing that this "oversized" baby is neither Nolan or Drew. So...after eliminating photo #12, the results are based on 11 possible correct answers.
Drumroll please...
The Final Standings are as follows:
Debbie - 10/11 (missed # 4)
Amy - 10/11 (missed # 6)
Ashlee - 10/11 (missed #6)
Leanne - 10/11 (missed #4)
Mom (Judith) - 9/11 (missed #6 and 11)
Jill - 9/11 (missed #6 and 7)
Sarah - 9/11 (missed #4 and 6)
Mom (Colleen) - 8/11 (missed #4,6,and 7)
Jen - 8/11 (missed #6,7,and 11)
Shanna - 5/11 (missed #4,6,7,8,9,10)
Congratulations to everyone, you all put forth a very fine effort.
To the co-winners Amy, Ashlee, and Leanne...because you know our children the best, you have won the right to start a college fund in Nolan and Drew's names. Congratulations!
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Ok, I'm not a horrible mother that I didn't know #4. I just glanced at it and w/ the reflection off of Drew's bald head, it looked red (and he was wearing a shirt Nolan wore a lot)...thus I just said "Nolan"...If I would have really looked at it, I would have gotten it right! (At least that's my excuse!) Good job everyone on guessing our kids!!! \"/ -Deb
I am thrilled that I'm such a good guesser. I went back and realized that Amy and I had all the same guesses... I SWEAR I did not copy her and she answered first, so she's the "real" winner. She can start the college funds. :) Cute boys and seriously amazing how much they look alike!!!
oooh to funny, I guess I didn't do as well as i thought, I was going off their lips...that was the only thing I thought looked differet between the two... so funny that they look so much alike... they are so cute! It makes me curious to compare my kids, well funzies... talk to ya later.
Yipee! I'm still frustrated that I missed one. However I'm happy to start a college fund, you don't mind if they complete one of those online course where they get their certificates through the mail?
Very embarassing...and never again.
I LOVE Weezer. :) And your pictures are cute!
Post a Comment